“We Can” Weekend is a full-day community cancer support program for adults facing cancer, survivors, and their families.
This educational program is offered free of charge thanks to our community sponsors. Breakfast will be served.
Seminars on a variety of topics may include:
- Advancements in treatment
- Strategies for enhancing quality of life
- Improving nutrition and physical activity
- Managing side effects and long term effects of treatment
- Improving family communication
- Healthy coping
- Adjustment to a new normal